To look spectacular for any occasion, you need to take care not only of the outfit, hair and makeup, but also pay attention to the manicure. A beautiful festive manicure will complement a carefully thought-out image, become its highlight and accent.
We have collected for you the best ideas for a festive manicure with a photo! Follow the latest nail design trends, browse stylish manicure options and be inspired by hundreds of ideas. Many of the manicures collected in this section can be repeated at home on their own, and the embodiment of a complex design should be entrusted to a trusted master.
3 rules for a spectacular holiday manicure
- Study fashion trends. Nail designers are constantly offering new interesting ideas for festive manicure in the photo. New actual colors, unusual shape of nails, stylish and interesting decor options - there are a lot of new products. Browse through photos of the most stylish manicure to decide which tren you like best and make it a reality.
- Go for bold designs with vibrant colors and decor. Look at the photo of the 2018 festive manicure: at the peak of popularity, bright saturated shades, an abundance of decor. Even if in everyday life you prefer a discreet monochromatic manicure for the office, the holiday is a great opportunity to experiment.
- Choose a design that suits your nail and finger shape. In the weather behind fashion trends, do not forget that a manicure, first of all, should emphasize the beauty and grace of your hands. It is important that the length, shape, color of the varnish are in harmony with the shape of the hand and nails.
What not to do in order not to ruin your holiday manicure
Get your manicure too early
Do not go to the master a week before the celebration. Even the most beautiful holiday manicure will lose its freshness over time. Regular varnish can crack or chip, decorative items like rhinestones or velvet finishes sometimes fall off, and nails look sloppy. Even if you are doing a manicure with gel polish, which will last not only a week, but also two or three, you should not go to the master early. Regrown nails will not decorate a manicure on a solemn day.
Specially grow to an unusual length
If you are used to wearing short or 2-3 mm long nails, you should not grow them specially for the holiday. This is fraught with several troubles and inconveniences at once:
- Nails can simply break if they are not strong enough for a considerable length.
- You will be uncomfortable with an unusual length
- Immediately after the holiday, you will have to go to the master again to return to the usual length.
Here you will find spectacular design options for short nails that will look no less attractive!
Experiment with the shape
Experimenting with the shape on the eve of the holiday is not a good idea for the same reasons. You may feel uncomfortable or the new shape may cause your nails to crack at the base of the regrown edge and break off. This is especially true for narrowed nails: this form breaks most often, and on a holiday a broken nail will not be the best decoration.
The idea of a festive manicure on video: